Running Bunn has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 22 October 2011

Targets

Obviously in doing c25k I aim to be able to run 5k. But I don't want that to be the end, I want to push further not just flop back onto the couch for Christmas.

I have decided to do the Norwich Parkrun on December 10th as my final c25k run. Go me! All being well my next target will be to run the Trowse 10k road race in April 2012, followed by the City of Norwich half marathon later in 2012 OR join in with Team Bangs on the Run.

Now I know this sounds a bit drastic. At the moment I can only run for about 2 minutes at a time. But without something to work towards I think I'd be less likely to persevere in the face of adversity. I know that, if I train and focus, I can do all of this. It is possible. I will make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment