Running Bunn has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

c25k Rest Day

Yesterday was my day off from running and, although I felt fine at the beginning, I didn't feel great at the end. My calves are really tight and walking can be a bit painful.

Luckily I've decided to do yoga on these in-between-y days so I had a chance to stretch my legs a bit. Nothing too advanced, just the sun salutation and a couple of warrior poses - they really help me to feel confident and focused.

This morning my legs are even worse! Oh how I long for a deep, hot bath full of Radox, but living in a flat means just showers for me. I have therefore decided that I shall do more yoga tonight and run on Wednesday instead.

In other news my lunch is a roast beef and Stilton sandwich - very odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment