Running Bunn has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 23 October 2011

c25k 2.3

The third run of week two was after work before a week off. Unfortunately this meant I had to have all my 'stuff' with me in a backpack.

Now, I'm not sure if you've ever jogged with a backpack before, but it is not easy. It kept jumping about which meant I had to hold the straps the whole way. This really affected my running and I felt like a daddy long-legs rather than the graceful leopard I normally resemble.

Despite the backpack issues and managing to faff up my iPod I managed to finish the 2.3 miles in 25 minutes and still felt pretty good afterward. Apart from the continuing footwear issues of course. Luckily I have managed to leave the house and buy a lovely shiny pair of New Balance running shoes today so all should be good for week three.

I can see things being difficult for week three. It's half term and we've got not just our regular 4 year old but also her 9 year old big sister with us. There's always more fun stuff to do than running! I want to make cakes and shoe-box guitars and go rollerskating! My plan is to run on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday so we'll see how that goes.

I am quite nervous about week three as it involves stints of three minutes running and I just don't feel ready. I'll let you know what happens on Tuesday evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment