Running Bunn has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

c25k 3.1

Week three really steps up the running. You do two repetitions of - 90s run, 90s walk, 3m run, 3m walk. Doesn't sound like much but three minutes? That's quite a lot!


I set off at 9.30 this morning in my new trainers and my new (matching) Karrimor jacket. It was raining, windy and cold. The first half, as always, was hard. I couldn't even finish the first of the three minute runs falling 15seconds short of the target. I recovered easily in the three minute walk though, and by the time I got to the second long run I felt like Batgirl.

I didn't stop. The podcast told me to slow down, told me how well I'd done and I thought "Yeah, I did really well. I'm going to run to that tree." I got to the tree and decided to run to the next road, then to the red car, then to the shop. Before I knew it the podcast was over, I was nearly home and I'd run a solid six minutes.

Today was a good run. A really good run. I hope every run is that good. Power to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment