Running Bunn has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 13 October 2011

c25k 1:2

For my second run I chose to use the NHS Podcasts to guide me through the run. This had the benefit of not having to carry my phone with me for the interval training app and instead clipping my little ipod nano to my t-shirt. 



The podcast was a lot better than I expected. The music does really well at helping to keep an even pace and also makes you feel like you're in a film. By the end I was smiling and punching the air 'Rocky' style.

The run itself was great. By the end of the second jogging interval I was feeling a bit tired, but then the endorphins kicked in and subsequent jogging intervals began to feel shorter. I also felt myself recovering much quicker during the walking intervals.

I made sure to do loads of stretching once I got home so I hope my calves won't be too tight. More yoga tomorrow night I think just to be on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment