Running Bunn has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 3 November 2011

Injury, ice-cream and a BDT Fitness article

I know it's been a bit quiet this past week but I'm STILL hobbling around on my injured knee. Hopefully it's just a sprain and will heal within a couple of weeks. Unfortunately walking to and from work, standing up all day in the shop and just generally living seems to be extending my recovery.

Plus I really feel like I need to run, I've got all this excess energy since starting running and now it has nowhere to go! That's bringing me down and I'm reaching for the Ben & Jerry's...

In the meantime I thought I'd share with you an interesting article from Brew Drinking Thinkings.



I'm very lucky that even with my (old) sedentary lifestyle I've never been more than a few pounds overweight. This gives me a huge head start in getting fit. But for those people who are overweight taking the first step can be painful, mentally and physically.

It really is a great article, give it a read!

No comments:

Post a Comment